Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accomodate dietary restrictions?
We do our best to make accommodations for all dietary restrictions. The menu will feature items that are gluten free and/or vegetarian, and substitutions may be made for most dishes to accommodate allergies.
Can you accommodate large parties?
The largest group we can accommodate for a regular (non-private) reservation is 8. For walk-in parties, the largest size we can guarantee is 6 due to the intimate nature of our dining room.
Is Elvie's child friendly?
Breakfast and lunch are the best times for kids to visit Elvie's. Although kids are welcome to come at night, the atmosphere and menu are tailored more towards adults.
The policies listed below are in place to ensure that all of our guests receive the most hospitable and efficient service that we can provide.
- Elvie's is a reservation driven restaurant. We are more than happy to welcome walk-in guests and will accommodate them as much as possible.
- The largest group we can accommodate for a regular (non-private) reservation is 8.
- Seating cannot be guaranteed for any guests in excess of their reservation.
- Parties of 6 or more will have 20% gratuity
- All reservations will be required to give a credit card number with their reservation. We have a cancellation fee of $20 per person if cancellation occurs within 24 hours of the reservation or if the party does not arrive for their reservation.
- Parties 6 and over must be complete before the group is sat.
- We hold tables for 20 minutes past the reservation time. If running late, please let us know and we will do our best to hold the table.
- Elvie's has a Zero Tolerance Harassment Policy. Please treat our staff with integrity and kindness, just as we gladly treat our guests.
Thank you for taking the time to read over our policies! If you have any questions, please call the restaurant at 601.863.8828.